Now that I am in my thirties, I find myself obsessed with skin care. I think this is partly because I am getting older and would prefer to get ahead of premature aging. I’ve had adult acne in the past however I have found a routine that has worked really well for me. Below are the steps that I take to care for my skin at home.
- Gently wash face with Clinique’s Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam.
- Exfoliate (click HERE for my diy face scrub).
- Steam. Wet face cloth with hot water. Wring out the excess water. Place cloth over face. Repeat this 2-3 times. This opens your pores in preparation for the next step.
- Apply mask. I am currently using the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I usually rinse this out in the shower.
- Tone. I use the Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion.
- Apply Serum. I am currently using the Ole Henrikson Truth Serum.
- Moisturize. I am currently using the Clinique Acne Solutions All Over Clearing Treatment.