I am a recovering product junkie so I try to keep my purchases at a minimum. However, I found a few gems in the past few months that I thought I would share you all. What are your current favorite items?
- Ole Henricksen’s Truth Serum- The name says it all. This serum is the truth. I love how bright it makes my skin. It is quite pricey but it is worth the investment (in my opinion). You may want to consider purchasing the 3 Little Wonders trial pack before purchasing the regular size.
- Crystal Essence Mineral Deodorant- I have been on a search for a natural deodorant for quite some time. I love that this does not irritate my underarms and keeps me dry all day.
- Sephora Face Masks- I love how convenient these masks have been. They are great to travel with.
- Coconut Oil- I have been using coconut oil for my hair for a few years now however I just started using it to hydrate my skin. I love that it keeps me moisturized without the greasiness.
- Festive Socks- This is a random favorite but I have been into Christmas socks lately. I spend most evenings in cozy socks, drinking hot chocolate and watching a Christmas movie.