Hi Everyone! I hope you are doing well! I am at a stage in my life where my personal style is evolving. More and more I find myself drawn to an effortlessly chic esthetic. Below are a few of the items that I have found helpful in achieving that look.
1. Leather/Faux Leather Jacket- Oh leather jackets how I love thee! Let me count the ways: 1. they are slimming, 2. provide warmth, 3. create modesty, etc. Best of all, a leather jacket has the ability to transform a ho-hum outfit into a chic one. I also love how it instantly adds a little edge to anything it is paired with. Be sure to look for a timeless leather jacket that is appropriate for your figure.
2. Sunglasses- Sunnies are another multi-purpose closet staple. They protect our eyes from the sun and those unsightly under eye bags. Sunglasses have always had a cool factor about them. My favorite styles are aviator and cat eye.
3. Red Lipstick- A bold blue based red lipstick can take your look from drab to fab in an instant. Paired with oversized sunnies is the easiest way to look chic.
4. Black Booties- Booties have the ability to add some edginess to an otherwise plain outfit. I prefer the open-toed version as they are perfect year round.
5. Winged Eyeliner-A winged eyeliner can take your makeup from pretty to chic. Now, if I could only master how to create the asme liner for both eyes.