While I was away, I discovered (and rediscovered) so many wonderful items. Although it’s been a few months, I wanted to share some of those items with you. I will be doing a separate post on my favorite beauty items. If you know me, then you know I can talk about beauty for days. So I will spare you the really long post. 🙂 Have you rediscovered any oldies but goodies lately?
- Denim Jacket– Denim jackets are a wardrobe staple. They have been around for many years but seem to have been trending in the past few years. Can you believe that I haven’t owned one since I was a kid? I found this one at Forever 21 and I am so happy to be reacquainted with an old friend.
- Graphic T-Shirts– I used to have a love-hate relationship with graphic tees. Although I could see their appeal, I thought many of the slogans were cheesy. I found a few simple ones . And now that I have found my preference I just can’t stop wearing them.
- Faux Leather Leggings– I purchased these leggings years ago however I was really shy to wear them. I traveled quite a bit in the spring and summer months and these leggings were really handy. They did not take up a lot space in my luggage, dressed up any outfit and were very comfortable.
- Nike Roshe One- These shoes aren’t new to me or the market but I have been loving them as of late. I have worn them during my recent travels, on casual days, etc. I haven’t been a sneaker wearer since middle school. It’s also nice to be reacquainted with this old friend. I love that I was able to customize my colorway on the Nike site.
- Chewing Gum– I know what you are thinking….. chewing gum? Let me explain, I love Chewing Gum- the show. It is a British sitcom available on Netflix. I learned about it in Paris however I didn’t check it out until EvelynFromTheInternets mentioned it in one of her videos. The show is about a quirky, restricted young lady living in London. The show follows her life of mishaps, funny interactions and life lessons. I love the show but I wouldn’t recommended if you are offended by the sight of bodily fluids.