If you know me, then you know that I love beauty products. I also love discovering products that actually work. So, here I am sharing my current fave beauty products with you. Cause you know, sharing is caring. What are your current favorites?
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash– I have oily acne-prone skin therefore I never thought I would find a drugstore product that would work for my skin type. Although this is not new I discovered it after spending the night at my sister’s house. I didn’t bring my toiletry bag with me so I had to use whatever she had. I knew it would work for me after just one use. I like to use it 1-2 times a week as a light exfoliator.
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort– I heard great things about this lip oil. And being the beauty product junkie that I am I really wanted to give it a try. However I was not interested in paying $26 for a lip oil. I thought I would just purchase the Milani version. As fate would have it Sephora was offering free deluxe size samples a few months ago. And after one application I was hooked. It really provides my lips with moisture that lasts longer than any other product that I have used in the past.
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-In Conditioner– I tried a sample size of this leave in conditioner a while ago however I don’t recall loving it as much as I do. I had a hard time finding a leave in conditioner that really repairs and moisturizes my hair. But hallelujah! my search is over! I love how the product penetrates my hair shaft and leaves my hair buttery soft.
- TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask- I have also been searching high and low for a deep conditioner that moisturizes, detangles, and strengthens my hair. And I think I found the one. I love this stuff. A little goes a long way which is great because “natural hair products” are crazy expensive. I can’t wait to try out the rest of the TGIN line.
- As I Am Double Butter Cream (Daily Moisturizer)– This product isn’t new to me but it definitely is a favorite. I have dry hair. Always have. I have to be diligent about moisturizing my hair or my curls will be a dry, frizzy mess. It is important that I use products that are hydrating without weighing my hair down. And this my friends is a winner.
- Carols Daughter Almond Cookie Body Butter– I am really enjoying this body butter. It doesn’t have the same consistency of typical body butters. It is closer to a pomade. It smells great and layers well over body lotions.