Now that I am in my thirties, I find myself obsessed with skin care. I think this is partly because I am getting older and would prefer to get ahead of premature aging. I’ve had adult acne in the past however I have found a weekly routine that has works really well for me. Below are the steps that I take to care for my skin at home.
- Cleanse. Gently wash face with Clinique’s Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam.
- Exfoliate. Click HERE for my diy face scrub.
- Steam. Wet face cloth with hot water. Wring out the excess water. Place cloth over face. Repeat this 2-3 times. This opens your pores in preparation for the next step.
- Apply mask. I am currently using the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. I usually rinse this out in the shower.
- Tone. I use the Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion on a cotton round.
- Apply eye cream. I am not particular to any eye serums/creams. I typically use any sample sized creams I have available.
- Apply serum. I am currently using the Ole Henrikson Truth Serum.
- Moisturize. I am currently using the Clinique Acne Solutions All Over Clearing Treatment.
- Apply lip moisturizer. Lastly, I apply my lip moisturizer.